BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Green Grass Studios is seeking a sales and marketing professional with strong sales acumen and passion for their craft. In this role, you will use your industry connections and knowledge of the real estate market to drive business growth. We offer a positive and uplifting creative work environment with unlimited growth potential. Apply by contacting us at email@example.com.
Responsibilities to Include
– Build an ongoing relationship with developers, architects, interior designers, and agencies
– Research new clients in the Dallas market and beyond; generating leads on a weekly basis for outreach
– Record relevant information obtained in online research/prospecting into our Salesforce CRM
– Cold email and outreach to arrange meetings with potential new clients to prospect for new business
– Maximize networking opportunities and regularly use industry conferences and events to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
– Maintain and nurture relationships with existing clients in person, telephone calls and emails
– Explain and present portfolio and services to clients in virtual or in-person meetings, which may involve providing technical descriptions of visualization services
– Create quotes and proposals, negotiate on budget and scope to meet client’s needs
– Effectively manage sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
– Prepare, manage and report to sales team weekly lead forecast and maintain prospects list, aiming to meet or exceed sales and lead generation targets
Preferred Software skills
– Microsoft Office Suite
– Photoshop (Beginner)
Essential Experience & Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales, or equivalent.
– Minimum three – five years of experience in sales
– It is a plus if experience is in the real-estate industry
– Experience or willingness to quickly learn production and animation methods / processes.
– Active follower of the real-estate community with a good awareness of trends.
– Takes initiative to reach out to clients and research real estate industry trends.
– Dedicated to self development and continued education in our industry.
– Strong problem solving mindset with a high degree of flexibility.
– Proactive, innovative mindset with the ability to work autonomously.
– Clear and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
– Strong organizational and time management skills, as well as experience managing multiple clients simultaneously.
– Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented.
– Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
– Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
– Passionate about a thorough job well-done.
– Relentlessly positive and motivational demeanor.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships.
– Must be eligible to work in the US.